LOOKING FOR FRESH QUALITY SCRIPT NOTES?
SCRIPT BUTCHER IS A CUT ABOVE
If you want to impress an agent, director, producer, or contest reader, your screenplay must be exceptional.
- Is your story visually striking?
- Are your characters engaging?
- Is there a powerful HOOK?
- Is your presentation polished?
- Is your structure solid?
- Does your story deliver on the promise of your premise?
- Is your dialogue memorable and premise specific?
- Does your theme resonate?
Your script needs to accomplish all this and much more in order to succeed.
My in-depth feedback and analysis will address these crucial elements and give you the tools needed to optimize your screenplay’s potential.
You will receive 8-15 pages of notes for TV Pilots and 8-25 pages for Features, with actionable advice based on your specific script needs.